Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Avengers!

I saw this yesterday and now know what all of the buzz is about.  I liked it... a lot, or very much (take your choice)! I wish they could have gotten Edward Norton to play the Hulk, not that Mark Ruffalo does a bad job, he's a good actor, I just think Norton's Banner is better.  Will there be a sequel?  Well, that's a stupid question no one's been asking.  Of course, I am now and will always be a fan of Captain America.



I'm a little confused as to who is making the LIONS share of the money.  An analyst on CNBC said it was Disney (whose stock has started to rise) but Paramount released it.  Maybe Disney owns Marvel, don't know, will have to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment