Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prince Harry - Bonehead for life?



A day doesn't go by when I don't find myself simply amazed at the stupidity of some people.  Recently it was Prince Harry who had me wondering if he was using his head for anything but a hatstand.  What was the comment?  Shooting people in Afghanistan was a lot like playing a video game.  At least that was the headline most news organizations were using, or something quite similar.   Talk about playing right into the hands of the NRA.  They first crapped out this argument two weeks after Newtown, part of their "always blame someone else" campaign.   Being the curious type, I Googled this royal putz.  Holy Crap, Prince Harry is as dumb as brick.  Some of the tabloids actually call him Dirty Harry.  Not good.  Wait, let me take that back, he isn't dumb he just doesn't think.  I don't think there is a conscious spark jumping between what he says and how his words are interpreted.  Sadly, I can understand why.  He is never going to be King.  That honor will go to his Dad first, and then to his older brother, or to one his brother's kids.  Unless there is some terrible, unforeseen calamity, he is going to be a prince forever, sort of like "always a bridesmaid, never a bride."

Doesn't it look like he's calculating?

He does kind of have that "screw you" look doesn't he?  That tells me he is going to bang as many birds as possible.  It also tells me he's going to try his damnedest to do what ever he wants.  One of the headlines that popped up was "the girls, the gangs, the booze," or something like that.  Believe me, it was not flattering.    Does he really care?  Hell no.  I can hear the Queen saying, "he is just like that mother of his."  Back in August when someone took a picture of him hanging around with a bunch of sluts in Vegas, I could only laugh.  Will the Royal family try and rein him in?  You can bet the bank on that.  They can't let him embarrass them every six months, it will make them look less regal. Do you think he's really going to care?  Hell no.

As a side note, there are a lot of women out there who know the value in giving birth to royal blood.  Of course, maybe he doesn't mind have that expensive habit.  One might expect this from a bonehead for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment