Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wacka, Wacka, Wacka from here to Indiana

Well, this morning they stuck needles in my legs, both of them.  And also some sort of little radio thingy which lets them hear the sound your nerve signals make as they traveled down my legs.  There was some static, which the tech said indicated some type of neuropathy...  Right.  Anyway, after the tests were completed he it looked as though were something wrong with L4 and possibly L5, the nerves that run into the quads on my right leg.  I asked him what they did to fix this he said "sometimes surgery."

Well, I must have looked at him as though he'd turned into Fozzie Bear saying "Wacka, wacka, wacka," because he suddenly added "and a lot of times Physical Therapy helps."

Wacka, wacka, wacka
And then he said he likes to keep his patients informed.  That's nice.  I think he probably just needs to edit what he says and leave the scalpel imagery to the doctors.

Anyway, I came home and saw that the bonehead Governor of Indiana was still trying to mumble, fumble his way out of the shit pile he put himself in when he signed that bill into law.  He's trying to turn it into Oops paint, change the color a little bit so people will buy it.  Some will buy it but most will shake their heads and say "that is one ugly can of paint."

No comments:

Post a Comment