Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Christmas Present

Is going to be arriving on 12/21/16.  And yes, it's based on a video game.  The Assassin's Creed franchise is one of my favorites.  You get to play as an assassin who is working against the Templars,  Actually, you get to play as a modern man who, by using something called the Animus, relives his former lives as an assassin, an assassin who relies on both stealth and parcour.  A lot of people like Black Flag because you get to play as a pirate assassin.  I like Unity, which takes place during the French Revolution where you get to walk down the Champs Elysee and get to experience what it must have looked like back in the 1700's, when there were still fields.



The movie takes place in both the present and the past, during the Spanish Inquisition to be precise.  I can think of only one problem and that is every time I say "the Spanish Inquisition" I think of Monty Python.  What saves it is the fact that the Python skit was hilarious, and this, well, looks to be rather bloody.  Nothing wrong with that.  And, if you look very, very closely, you can see that one of the heads that rolls looks an awful lot like Trumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment