Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fitness 22, Trump's Bumps.

Well, it's Tuesday and it's a shitty day so it doesn't bother me that I have to work: skies are overcast, drizzles abound, and the temperature's not going to hit 60 (F).
My business cards arrived yesterday - they're very nice.  I will have to take a picture of one and show you.  Interestingly enough, even though I was off for most of last week, my sales figures put me at number 2 in the district.  Everyone's jumping around shouting 'yippie skippy,' me?  There's pressure on people who have good sales.  I don't want the pressure, it's why I stepped down out of management, so I'll probably let them slide a bit.  That's fine.
I purchased an app for my phone, Fitness 22, actually, it's a subscription that lets you create your own workouts from about 2000 different routines.  I paid for the whole year but will probably cancel in a month or two so it doesn't automatically renew.  So far so good.  This AM it was free weights, some ab work and planks.... I don't usually do planks, so I skipped that one.  Tomorrow I'm running, or jogging, or maybe just walking super duper fast.
When I scanned the news this AM it seemed as though the Idiot in the White House was being abnormally quiet.  Billionaire Mnuchin's supposed to release some sort of info on his new Tax plan tomorrow which is probably going to be some sort of smoke screen.  You see, if people are talking about that, they may take their focus off the fact that the country's going to run out of money on Friday... and that the wall is probably going to be put on the back burner where it will quietly be forgotten - another campaign pledge failure.

So, which workout am I doing?

Time to head off to work.  I get to work tomorrow and then I'm off for 2 days again.  I wonder how much carpet I'll sell this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment