Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Origins and Idiocies

Okay, so here it is Tuesday, my first legal day off in a 5 day stretch, and it's hot outside.  Some have been saying we've been having a heat wave, but they're wrong, this is nothing but a warm spell - a heat wave is when the temperature is in the mid to upper 90's (F) and runs for 7 or more days.  Tomorrow the temperature is going to be lower and I can get at the yard work which needs to be done.
The big news yesterday was at E3.  UbiSoft announced "Assassin's Creed - Origins."  The setting is ancient Egypt - think pristine pyramids, date palms for days, and hungry crocodiles. And, of course, I did put a pre-order in, which means I'm going to have to take off on 10-27-17.



A bit of irony from yesterday was that Dave, a friend from my Navy Days sent out an email about 15 minutes after I did my post announcing that the USS Constellation, which was decommissioned a while back, has been almost completely dismantled for scrap iron.  Recycled.  Everything ends up getting recycled - that's why we have history. 
And yesterday, the Idiot in the White House gathered his cabinet around him and said  "Never has there been a president, with few exceptions - case of FDR, he had a major depression to handle - who has passed more legislation and who has done more things than what we've done."  Yeah, that's right.  He said that.  My Mom has Vascular Dementia and she's not nearly as delusional as he is.  Perhaps the time has come to prepare for the GOP wake because this Idiot has staked it through the heart.




2 comments:

  1. gee, I wonder if I beg and plead with my blog readers if they will kiss my fat white ass? nah, I would not stoop so low as to demand this. the dump is a disgrace.

    ReplyDelete