Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, December 15, 2017

The FCC is a lot like Roy Moore

I have a bit of a cold, that means my nose is running which tends to be the only symptom I get when a rhinovirus takes hold.... oh, and I usually get a cold sore.
And what about Roy Moore?  He can not believe that Judgment has come down against him. The idea that a Higher Power has interceded against his failed interpretation is impossible for him to understand.  Even the Idiot Jerk in the White House says it's time for this loser to concede.  Everybody else in the GOP has congratulated Doug Jones on his victory - except for Mad Moore and his Supporters.  What this dolt really needs to ask himself is why would a Higher Order chose to let a Conservative Democrat win?  Of course, he will never do that since that would mean questioning his own ability to judge, and we all know Roy Moore wants to be both judge and jury.
I've been talking to people who ride bicycles about possibly buying the Kinetic trainer - so far not even a nibble... well one, but I'm not counting on that.  This means I've been rationalizing:  2 bikes so why not have 2 trainers.

Lily wants to know what's in the box

This would be fine except things might be a little tight in my computer / training room.  Changes are afoot.  I've decided to move the computer desk.  I have a regular desk and a 'computer desk' and right now the configuration is "L" shaped - well, I'm going to stream line and put everything down one wall.  I have a Wieder weight system - I use the bench, but tend to do dumbbell presses more than barbell presses, which means the stand will go.  There's also a small bookcase with a lot of my French Literature which I'm never, ever going to read again.  This is how it goes, you know?
And finally, on the FCC's decision to end Net Neutrality yesterday...  we need to vote as many Republicans out of office as possible, simply because they have to much duck shit in their brains.  They say "deregulation will increase competition and drop prices."  That's a lie.  They say "this will allow Internet Providers the ability to make improvements."  That's a lie.  When a customer's provider increases his monthly charge, that customer will piss and moan, but very rarely change providers. With only three main Internet Providers in the country, there is no competition.  If one raises rates, it's only a matter of time before the other 2 raise their rates as well.  There is no absolutely no 'fair market value' on the services they provide.  But Conservatives are really greedy.  So, the best thing we can possible do is vote them out of office because they are all a little like Roy Moore, even when they fail, they will never realize just how wrong they are.

2 comments:

  1. wish roy moore would drop dead!

    GOPricks are a menace to society!

    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roy will not drop dead, these... are his Just Rewards, Rejection and Public Humiliation.

      Work tomorrow and off Sunday and Monday - will enjoy them immensely.

      Delete