Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, April 23, 2018

Hannity, HUD, and the Thimblehead

 Okay, so it's Monday and some of you had to go to work today... I didn't.  My weekend started last evening around 7 PM.  Two days off.  Then I get to back and work for a day before having another day off.
This doesn't mean, however, that my next 48 hours are going to be leisurely.  Not in the least.  There are all sorts of chores and jobs planned.  I always over plan, and over schedule.  Usually I end up surprising myself when I realize just how much I have accomplished.
The Guardian did a revealing story about Sean Hannity and his Real Estate holdings.  Seems as though he owns a number of properties in areas specifically classified as being 'Low Income,' and 'Poverty Areas.'  This pretty much means he's a Slum Lord.  Now is anyone really surprised?  I wasn't.  Some of these properties also appear to be getting assistance from HUD, and we all know who the dupe is running HUD... our very own Crazy Christian Ben Carson.  Now, ain't that spicey?  No wonder the Slum Lord isn't happy.  People are starting to wonder just how deep his hand is in Ben Carson's pants... maybe I mean pockets... how far down does his hand go in Ben Carson's pockets.  Right... as though a little bit of fabric is going to make any difference.
I haven't heard from World Cup Cycle and Ski about my new Giros, they said it would take about a week.  If they call today, I'll probably make an appointment to get them on Thursday since I have take the bike in.  They will put the new pedals on and then I'll have to clip the shoes on and off a couple of times to make sure everything is hunky dory.
There was also this funny story about how the coal industry is continuing to flounder; another coal reliant power plant is on the verge of filing for bankruptcy.  One such group wants the Idiot Jerk to declare a power grid emergency in order to get a government hand out.  The Idiot Jerk in the White House is going to thank all of those coal miners who voted for him a plate of shit.  Ooops.  This is just one more example of how he's nothing more than a thimblehead.


Anyway, the time has come for me to start tackling my list.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I honestly don't understand the coal thing. It's like it's the wrong century for a lot of what Trumpism is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think coal miners and cola supporters need to wake up and realize it's over; sorry. It's over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will die off, like the dinosaurs, before that happens.

    ReplyDelete