Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Trump horror, & Big Seig

As I went to work yesterday morning, I knew the news out of Orlando was terrible, I had no idea things would go from unbelievably bad to horrific.  In all of that nightmarish news blurring the Internet, burning scenes into our brains, I have to admit that what stood out for me were the god awful tweets by Donald Trump.  If I were a devout Christian I might seriously consider him to be the Anti-Christ.  He self-congratulated himself without mentioning Pulse was a gay nightclub.  From what I've read, in fact, he evidently only mentioned the LGBT community once.  Maybe it never registered with him that this was the worst hate crime in American history, or maybe he understood that his Trumplodites might not be that upset about 50 gay lives being snubbed out. And you know that crowd is going to making really, really bad jokes.  Everybody else, even Fox News, mentioned who the victims were, but not heartless Donald.  I say we should make American great again by voting Donald Trump back into the cesspool from which he crawled.
Now I'm going to lighten it up a little bit.
As you know, I just painted my bedroom.  And the dogs wanted to help.  But, as everybody knows, dogs can't paint.  And so they were a little disappointed.  I took this picture of big Seig shortly after I told him there was no way he could hold a roller.

Just not understanding
Hard to believe he weights in at 108 pounds.

4 comments:

  1. There was fear that a terrorist attack would help drumpf in the election (myself included) and if he had handled it differently it might have but his complete lack of compassion and his complete opportunistic grab at attention will not go unnoticed and will cost him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I say we should make American great again by voting Donald Trump back into the cesspool from which he crawled." - RAMEN, bro!

    ReplyDelete