Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Hang This

Since the new color of my living room is going to be a dark chili pepper red I've decided I need to refresh the lighting.  What I have now is an old world frosted dome light which is not very bright and something like that would keep the room too dark  and shadowy so I decided to go with a chandelier.  I looked as some that were very fluted and very Rococo with dazzling crystals and realized right off the bat they were too overwhelming for my feminine side.  Then I looked at some made of antlers, very stylish, very butch, pumping up the testosterone factor to such a degree that a simple reaching for the remote would cause my muscles to shred the shirts right off my back.  So I opted for something of crystal and chrome and square and modern:

Thank God I have high ceilings!
On the political front, I see that many of Trump's trumplodite supporters don't really care that he admitted Obama was born in the USA.  They looooove him.  They will follow him to the ends of the earth.  But then they don't really want a president, they want a dictator, some strong arm guy who's going to rule with an iron fist, like Putin.  I don't know if you saw, but they had elections in Russia this past weekend and the Pro-Putin party won big, but then they usually win big.  In about 18 months Putin will be up for re-election, which he will win big even if the Russian people are growing tired of him, since all opposition is pretty much wiped off of the ballot.  This is exactly what trumplodites wan.  No opposition.  If Trump wins only white lives will matter, no one else.  That's what they want.  That's why they hang on him like flies on shit.

1 comment: