Today's probably going to be a hot one. Our outside temp is already at 73 (F). We have a 55% + chance of a thunderstorm this afternoon, and then the temps begin to fall. We are, after all, less than 2 weeks from the start of Autumn.
Cooler temps will help with the utility bills... somewhat, but not much. I heat with natural gas, and was always under the impression that they were lower than the national average because of the extensive fracking in Pennsylvania. Well, I did some research yesterday. I was terribly mistaken. Heating by natural gas is actually higher here than the average cost. Some states, like Wyoming and Nebraska, where you'd think natural gas bills would be higher, are more than a bit lower. Why do we pay so much more here in PA? Because the distributors, like UGI, tack on so many extraneous charges onto your bill. For August, I'm paying $3.45 for the commodity, that's the natural gas, I'm also paying $3.61 for them to distribute the gas. Those 2 charges aren't bad. However, I'm also paying a $16.31 Customer Charge. That's right, I'm paying to be a customer. And that $16.31 is not a fixed rate. The more gas I use, the higher my Customer Charge is, which is why, while being on the budget program, my average bill is $103 per month. The real problem is corporate greed.
I'll be working this afternoon. I'm betting the store will be slow.
And the GOP is having a midterm convention in Da Las. Don't believe me? All you have to do is look at their podium.
LMAOOOO
ReplyDeleteHasan’s reaction to the meat pic is priceless. I want him sans the briefs.
And did Grindr crash again? Those closet cases ARE ravenous.
And of course Cankles tried to bribe the morons with money. That check will get to them after they get their DOGE check. Lmaooo
Idiots.
XOXO
I saw Hasan's clip, it's hysterical. The pic pretty much defines how immature the Republican Party is, and remember, this used to be the party of family values.
Delete