Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, November 7, 2016

The 11th Commandment

As I was skimming down Facebook yesterday, and yes, I do skim, I don't read everything posted, I saw that one of my friends, Alicia, had posted anti-Trump video in which actors sang some sort of song.  I didn't watch it, however I did read the 2 comments.  The first was from a woman who put the 'K' in Krazy Kristian, and she went on... and on... and on, about using the Lord's name in vain, and how Liberals were going to burn in hell, and you know the diddy by now.  Now Alicia had posted a warning that there was some language in the video and this woman watched it anyway, with the sole reason, I suspect, to damn it to hell and back.  Being curious, I checked out this woman's page and found lots of Krazy Kristian links.  For Halloween she'd actually carved a pumpkin to look like Jesus... seriously.
Anyway, I had to put in my 2 cents.  I told Alicia to unfriend this woman since she was obviously unbalanced in a Krazy Kristian way and because she has never understood the 11th Commandment.  Now I don't claim to be a Christian Scholar, and I know there are only 10 Commandments on those clay tablets, but if you've ever read the New Testament you'll know there is one.

To be continued

Too many Christians don't pick up on it because they want to be the voice of Authority.  In case you're wondering, here's the 11 commandment.

Thou shalt not cherry pick My Word in order to justify your self righteousness and pass judgement.

That's it.  I mean any fool can pluck out a few words here and a few words there and use them out of context to damn you.  Think of it like eating a banana split.  You've got 3 scoops of different flavored ice cream, you've got bananas, you've got 3 different toppings, with nuts, and whipped cream and a cherry on top.  These people only eat the cherry on top because that's all they want.
I got a thank you note from Alicia.  And she unfriended the woman.



2 comments:

  1. aren't those religious freaks the worst? rump supporters too. idiots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they don't seem to understand that they're in a cult.

      Delete