Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Sing this

Well, here it is... Wednesday and I get to go back to work after 15 days off.  Nice little vacation, eh?  Pretty much so, if you don't count that little surgery I had, and that's turning out to have been more of a nuisance than anything else.
Yesterday was fairly active:  While I didn't ride the bike, I did do 30 minutes on the elliptical, 1.2 miles, to the music of Eli Lieb.


I did do 20 minutes on the bike this AM but stopped when I realized the Kinetic app had failed to connect and I was recording nothing.  Well, I did get a new  Suunto Spartan and that recorded it, which was nice.
Yesterday I also talked to the Big Boy at my Mom's Senior Living Facility about the increase, and when I say Big, I mean Big - I'll bet that guy weighs in at around 380 to 400 pounds, he doesn't have rolls, he has waves.  Anyway, he was all apologetic, saying her increase was incorrect, and that I should throw out the letter I received because they were going to send me a new one.  Personally, I think most of his weight is bullshit, and that if you don't complain they don't reduce your rate.  
Personally, I think John Conyers needs to resign.  If we want to point fingers, we need to point them at everybody, not just the Roy Moores and the Idiot Jerk in the White House.  Why look, little Matt Lauer got canned this AM - now who would have ever thought that he was the frisky type?  What people really seem to be forgetting is the power of hormones - they rule our lives, whether we want to admit to it or not, both men and women, neither is immune, and I'm not just talking about sex here, nor am I looking for an excuse for Roy Moore whose predatory behavior was designed by his extremely social conservative beliefs.  No, I'm talking about the daily ebb and flow of estrogen and testosterone.  Let's be honest, I'm sure there a number of both men and women who would like to initiate a private duet with Eli (above) whether he wants to sing with them or not.
And I thought this was an interesting poll.  I can see where they're headed.  Bernie sees it too, except he's way, way too old.  We need a Trudeau or a Macron in this country, one individual whom the majority can get behind and support, one person to lead the way.  Every one wants to lead the chorus and not one of them can carry a tune and until that happens chaos will reign.







3 comments:

  1. I personally wanna start a little sumthin sumthin with prince harry and colin firth, but...it's called self-restraint!

    matt lauer is a surprise...but then again, he DID get ann curry fired, so...karma is a bitch!

    RAMEN for a trudeau or macron! other than joe kennedy III, I have not seen a D I can get behind yet. that sounds naughty, doesn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, let me get this straight :) you want to have some sort of orgy with Harry and Colin....

      Delete
  2. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.

    It's always helpful to read through content from other authors and prsctice something from their web sites.

    ReplyDelete