Well, the weather outside is crappy. The temps is in the low 70s (F) and we have very light rain. Showers and thundershowers are headed our way for later this morning and into this early afternoon. This is not good yardwork weather. Things will be improving during the evening hours.
I did get my upper body workout in yesterday. I also worked yesterday. It was a good day for flooring. One of my fellow specialists sold a hardwood installation for $20,000. That's nice. Management is quite happy. I have a $25,000 tile floor installation in a restaurant that is not going to go through. The customer signed up for the free measure just to get the square footage, he'll have someone else install it for a lot less. The tile he chose to get the quote is too thin to support the heavy traffic of a restaurant. When I told him this, he said, "no problem, none of my employees are heavy," and laughed.
Even though it's drizzly outside, I am going to try and get some yard cleanup done, though nothing with the chainsaw. It's electric. Water and electricity are not a good combination. I suspect the rest of the week is going to be very busy.
So, if you happened to watch the Australian feed during the World Cup ceremony, you heard the announcer say of the Orange Anus, "they'll just edit him out." Well, that is exactly what both Spain and FIFA did.
And guess who had his feeling hurt? Guess who blew a shitty little gasket? Orangie. He was so furious that both Spain and FIFA made that moment about the winners and not him, his allies started photoshopping him into all sorts of pictures. I suspect that this means he's entering into his omnipresent stage of dementia, when even though he wants you to believe he's everywhere, in reality he is nowhere.
We're also discovering that this administration has been lying about the number of casualties in Orangie's war with Iran. Why am I not surprised? Orangie needs all of his decisions to be seen as good, so all the bad get's swept under the carpet, or at least so he and his admin believe. This is why they hate leakers.
Word also comes that Kegsbreath Hegseth now wants to "cloak" military expenses. This either means that the grift is becoming obvious, or they're about to break the backs of the American taxpayer, or, and this is most likely, both are happening. Or, and this might be true also, Keggie's makeup artist wants a raise.
Finally, Russ Vaught is leaving one of his positions. He'll still be with the administration, but he'll no longer be in charge of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For those who missed it, he got his ass yelled at badly at a Congressional hearing. Like all conservatives, he truly hates taking responsibility for his actions. He'll still be working with Orangie, but this is a step in the right direction.
The corruption is on every level, from the stupidity about pictures to the nonsense about testosterone, to war dead.
ReplyDeleteFuck 'em all.