Today's supposed to be nice. Our outside temp is in the mid 70s (F), humidity is low, and there's only a 1% chance of rain. The long range forecast is extending this forecast for the next 15 days. That's fine with me, by then we'll be at the end of August, with only 3 weeks left until Autumn arrives.
Of course, I'll have another birthday in the fall and I'm fine with that. Honestly, I don't mind the aging bit, I just hope I don't simply fall to pieces when I hit my upper 90s. There are times when I will sit and look around the house and realize that everything I have will be gone, that does bring on occasional moments of melancholy. And then I'll wonder where I'll be; in a senior facility? My mom was in a very nice senior facility. She wanted them to cater to her more than they did, and so was not happy, of course, my mom desperately wanted to be a matriarch and that never happened.
Yesterday I once again added my phone number to the state "no spam calls" registry. I get at least one scam call daily, on some days I'll get 3 or 4. This should eliminate most of those calls. In France they're passing a law to make scam calls illegal and Morocco, of all places, is complaining. Evidently over 50,000 Moroccans work in call centers. Damn! I'm sorry, but having a job where you're required to harass millions and millions of people is not what I'd call an acceptable career.
And yesterday was Howie's birthday. As always, we had cake and ice cream (vanilla cake and vanilla ice cream). He ate the ice cream (French Vanilla) but totally ignored the cake. Perhaps the butter creme frosting did not meet with his approval.


OMG Howie looks adorable in that photo!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Karolie saw her lying ass is expendable? We knew that. Your ‘he chose an ass wiper rather than an ass kisser’ is gold.
Also little Marco and Temu Goebbles are probably pissed also! LOL
Oh I love that for them.
XOXO