Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Cater This

Well, we have a drizzler in store for us today here in Central PA.  Showers on an off with maybe a quick splash of sunlight.  Temps should only climb into the low 80s (F).  Since there is rain water involved, this means there will be no yard cleanup done today.  As I've said before, electric tools and rain simply don't go together.  Tomorrow we're supposed to have brilliant sunshine, so I'm beginning to anticipate.

I worked yesterday.  Even though business was slow, I did manage to make a decent little sale and sign up a measure.  This should keep management happy.  One thing that did happen yesterday was someone decided to get our little Halloween Homer buckets out of the overhead.  Customers have been asking when we were going to put them on sale for the past 3 weeks.  We have 2000 in stock.  Believe me when I tell you that they will be gone by sometime next week.

About a month and a half ago I went to my dentist to have my teeth cleaned.  The assistant cleaned the right side of my mouth, but told me I was going to have a 2nd appointment for the left side.  She said there were 2 tiny spots that they would clean on my next appointment.  The receptionist wasn't happy.  My dentist wanted both sides done at the same time.  They charged me $43, with my insurance covering the rest of the treatment. Yesterday I got a letter from Capital Blue Cross letting me know they weren't covering any of the expense, and the total due, after the cleaning would be $413.  My dental insurance is through MetLife, not Capital Blue Cross.  Later this morning I'm going to give my dentist a call.

And many on social media are talking about Orangie's escape from Turkey in a catering truck.


Evidently when Orangie left the NATO conference in Turkey he climbed aboard old Air Force One because the new grift plane from Qatar had zippo when it comes to security.  Well, the spineless wonder was terrified that Iran might still shoot his old plane out of the air, so after boarding, Orangie secretly made his way down to the catering deck where he climbed into a food cart and was lowered down to a waiting catering truck.  You simply cannot make this shit up.  Everyone else stayed on Air Force One: his staff, the reporters who travel with him, and the flight crew.  They were going to be sacrificed to the Iranians should a missile be fired.  He is a coward from Hell.

Also, the Freedom Games ended yesterday.  I know a lot of people are not going to know what I'm talking about, but Orangie, and his sycophants, came up with the idea of having high school athletes compete against each other for a $250,000 prize.  There was hardly any press regarding the games, probably because the candidate selection was... murky.  A huge majority of the students were white.  Quite a few were either homeschooled, or came from Christian schools.  Maine's representative student goes to school in California.  Oh, and everyone of them needed to be super MAGA.  Organizing and having these games cost the tax payers $13 million.  This is another example of how this administration is stealing from America.


No comments:

Post a Comment