Boy, did we have a loud thunderstorm last evening. The lightning was dazzling, not blinding. This was the first storm that Howie took notice of, he slept through the others. Last evening he sat up looking startled. From what I could see, most of the lightning strikes were happening over in Harrisburg, and there were quite a few. Today's high is supposed to be in the low 80s (F), but then for the rest of the week daily highs will be in the mid to upper 80s (F).
Yesterday was sort of a meh day here. I don't like having 5 days off in a row and though I do have things planned, yesterday I just frittered away the time. To be honest, mostly I spent the time trying to make sense of Ad-sense. One thing I learned is that if I'm approved adds will only show up on my current entries, the over 7000 posts that I've already made will be unaffected. Maddie said a friend of hers signed up and thought the whole thing was a bust. If that's the case, the ads will be gone fast.
My neighbor's son works at the local AMC. Unlike his mom, he's chatty and I've talked to him on several occasions. For the past 2 years he's gone to Temple University in Philly. When I went to see "The End of Oak Street," he told that this year he was going to be doing the "local college" thing. I didn't ask if he meant Harrisburg Area Community College, or the Penn State Campus in Harrisburg, quite a lot of students attend that one.
After my workout this morning, I'm going to be pausing my Trainwell for 3 months. We will have to see if I renew my subscription at the beginning of December. I just feel as though I need a break right now.
We had a little bit of rain early yesterday afternoon and a friend of mine (Karen S.) took this picture of Harrisburg. For those of you who don't know, the Susquehanna River is over a mile wide.

You have no idea how many college age people do not know that doing ‘local’ is a huge money saving strategy. For one, you’re in state and in district, so your tuition goes down considerably. Add no rent and you’ve saved a ton.
ReplyDeleteCankles’ approval is down to the hardcore MAGAts. And Hillary is correct. But she’s already warned the country twice and very few paid attention….
XOXO
the Penn State Capital Campus is in Middletown and it's rather large. And I saw that his approval rate is down to 28%.
DeleteI've been saying since 2020 that he wants to punish this country for not reelecting him and he's been doing it and will go even harder if the midterms go the right way.
ReplyDeleteYepper. Do not underestimate the evil of this man or what he will do to exact revenge.
Delete