Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Natalie Harp

We have a very comfortable 71 (F) outside, the humidity is down, and the day is supposed to be nice.  No rain.  Yesterday?  We didn't have rain, however the high temp which supposed to be in the mid 80s (F) climbed into the low 90s (F) and the dew point was high.  We have a little over a month until Autumn arrives and I'm wondering when the days are going to begin cooling off.

I worked yesterday and foot traffic was light.  The other flooring specialist said, "damn, this is worse than Sunday."  I did have a $1200 sale go through, so that'll keep management happy.  Neither of us got a measure, though.  Last week our department was 9th out of 10 departments.  Sales are not good. In fact, sales for the store were not good.  Corporate is happy if you miss your plan by a little; sales plans are always budgeted higher than the actual forecast.  My store missed plan by more than a little.  Halloween sales will give us a boost, we just have to wait and see if the boost is slight, or substantial.

We've updated my workouts, adding in a few mobility exercises since I'm beginning to get a bit creaky; that comes with age.  In about 10 days I'm going to be putting Trainwell on pause for 3 months.  I did this before and things worked out well, though this time I'm thinking of ending the subscription sometime during the pause.  I'd cancel now, but I'm still sitting on the iffy fence.

For those who don't follow me on other social media platforms, Howie's birthday chicken came to an untimely demise.


Thanks to John Ossoff, America now knows about Natalie Harp and, thanks to social media, we now know that Natalie is Orangie's human binky.  For those who don't know, this is a binky.


And Ossoff hit a very tender nerve with his comment because Republican, after Republican, after Republican both attacked him and protected Ms. Harp.  So much so, many are now thinking that he tapped into a much bigger scandal than Orangie flying around with his diaper changer.  Does Harpy do more than just clean Orangie's 80 year-old anus?  Sorry, those thoughts are simply disgusting.  

Anyway there are those who believe that Orangie is following his blow bro Vlad's orders as he slowly destroys America.  I don't know if that's quite true.  I'm inclined to believe that Vlad simply said to Orangie  "You have a history of being a great businessman, so just be yourself."  Why do I think this?  Because Vlad has not only been giving Iran the coordinates for our military bases, he's also been shipping them weapons.  He doesn't need to give the Orange Anus any orders, since Orangie epitomizes failure and destruction.






4 comments:

  1. I stand by my assertion that Cankles ran for re-election to perhaps stay out of jail and to punish this country for the 2020 election.
    As for Ossoff, good for him. Whether she's Cankles' sidepiece or "doo-doo" nurse it's all still sickening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howie!!
    Oh, that ooor chicken! LOL
    And that woman is obviously psychotic. To be the diaper carrier? She’s obsessed with Cankles (barf) tho and Ossoff hit that storm just right. The MAGAts list their shit and it was delicious.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does Harpy do more than just clean Orangie's 80 year-old anus? Sorry, those thoughts are simply disgusting."

    Now pass me some bleach to clean my visuals......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binkie = Rosebud !
    To be expected, Ms Harp is a Liberty University graduate, and just another low caliber ass wipe of the Trump regime.
    Rex in DC

    ReplyDelete