Were at 62 (F) outside. We're beginning a mini-heat wave today with out high temp predicted to be in the mid to upper 80s (F). We'll be at our hottest on Tuesday, when the afternoon high is supposed to be in the mid to upper 90s (F). Tuesday is the first of September and we still have 3 weeks of summer left, so I suppose this should be considered normal.
I did my morning workout yesterday, now a mix of strength and mobility. My account with Trainwell is supposed to renew on Tuesday (when our afternoon high is.... well, high). I've been thinking of pausing it, though the more thought I put into it, the more I'm thinking I'm just going to cancel the subscription. When you pause, you're setting yourself up for an automatic rebill, and I don't want that. Three month from now I may be doing some completely totally different exercise routine.
Work yesterday was tolerable. Except for the aisle maintenance associate, I was the only one in the department. I did talk to some people, but mostly I was bored. Boredom means I get in steps, lots of steps. Today the department is fully staffed, and no one is going to no what to do with themselves, so I'll get in more steps.
I spent some time shutting down notifications in Facebook this morning. I scan down Facebook every morning for about 5 minutes and that's about it. I'm just not that nosy. Yet more and more I'm getting notifications like: your friend commented on a picture someone else posted, and, your friend liked an event that someone else posted about. While I like the people I'm friends with on Facebook, I'm not that personally invested in their lives to know every single thing they like, or comment on. Sadly, there are people who live for that sort of crap.
And Google maps has changed Lake Ontario to Lake America. This image is not from Google maps.

Et tu, Google? Idiots!
ReplyDeleteBillionaires of a feather, flock together.
DeleteDon’t kid yourself, there won’t be any mid terms. He has taken over the judiciary. The military, and the police. Nobody is stopping him now so nobody will stop him when he says elections have been cancelled. Did nobody see how Hitler operated. You have another Hitler on your hands. I do hope I am wrong but I was alive during WW2 gigi
ReplyDeleteIf there are no midterms, you bet there will be a civil war. I don't know about Hitler, but I'm fairly certain he dreams of being god of the Universe.
DeleteDoesn't surpise me google did that...since the ceo is friends with the dump. Meanwhile its been great to watch Mark Carney and Ford give it to the dump. He is going to be sorry he is screwing with Canada. They are really going to put the screws to him....especially when citizens here get their electric bills....that is if they don't cut the power off altogether.
ReplyDeleteThe dumb fuck has us a sitting duck and at this point has isolated us from everyone. At this point we're the kid in the lunchroom when no other kids want us to sit with them at their table.
They're lining up to put the screws to him, and we are a sitting duck.
DeleteGoogle is a bunch of complicit dumb fuck lap dogs ... no offense to actual dogs.
ReplyDeleteComplicit as hell, and they're eagerly waiting to drop down on both kinees.
Delete