Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chandelier

Well, the chandelier is hung.  I've one more coat of paint to put on the wall leading into the dinning room, then the step stool can be put away.  The recommended 60w bulbs, those in it are 40w and they put out a lot of light.  You know, it's not supposed to be blinding.
Samsung is being obstinate.  They emailed me a copy of the warranty for the TV which states that if the tech finds any damages to the TV I will be responsible.  Not happening.  I left them know without using any foul language.  I told them Amazon has said I can return it if they don't meet my expectations.  I told them I want a new TV, that I don't want this one sent out for repairs.  And, of course, I told them Amazon offered me a replacement or a credit.  Now Samsung knows I will take the credit and buy a Sony.


And if you didn't get a chance to see Alec Baldwin playing Donald Trump on SNL last night, check it out on YouTube.  I really laughed.  You could say I had a huuuuge laugh.  That's almost as funny as him claiming to have lost almost a billion dollars on his old tax return.  Successful business my ass.

3 comments:

  1. "the chandelier is hung" - IS IT EVAH! heh heh heh

    all joking aside, it looks loverly.

    you need a new tv, and the rump is a fucking ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really wanted to avoid the French whorehouse look.

      Delete