Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, February 12, 2018

All will pass

Monday - the 2nd day of my vacation... and, of course, the dogs had me up at 0500.  The word vacation is not in their vocabulary, which might seem odd when you think that almost every day of their lives is a vacation.
Today is also the beginning of the terrible cleansing diet that's supposed to prepare my bowels for Wednesday's insertion of what I'm calling an alien anal probe.  Now, I'm not going to call myself the King of Fiber, but my diet normally consists of healthy, natural food.  Usually breakfast is oatmeal, almond slivers, walnuts, unsalted sunflower seeds, and chunky peanut butter, four of which I'm supposed to eliminate from my diet, so I can completely eliminate them from my bowels, until sometime Wednesday.  And that's just breakfast, I'm not going to list the fresh vegetables and fruits which are not out of bounds.  I find it interesting that in order to have this test performed I've got to switch to a diet I consider rather unhealthy.
Anyway, everything passes, figuratively and literally.  Starting sometime Wednesday afternoon things will return to normal.
The Idiot Jerk in the White House is going to be releasing some sort of infrastructure plan today which will conceptually rebuild roads and bridges and train tracks, and tunnels and... well, everything that needs to be rebuilt in the United States.  This was one of the Idiot Jerk's campaign promises... however, that his wall, this thing is going to be almost totally dependent upon someone else paying for it... not going to happen.  Remember when the Wall was supposed to be paid for by Mexico?  Well, if that monstrosity gets built American tax payers are going to be footing the bill.  And this infrastructure plan?  States will be footing most of the bill.  There's a big problem with that, states just don't have the money, which means he's just farting out lies again.

Some of the Samson cast ( yeah, that's Lindsey Wagner)

And for those with any interest, "Samson" starts playing in theaters this Friday.  "Samson?" you ask?  Yep, it's another Alt-Right Christian flick in which an 'all white' cast recreates the drama of the Bible story for an 'all white' Christian audience.  These things don't really make a lot of money, and quite a bit of the time ticket sales are to socially conservative church groups.  Your average movie goer has no desire to watch this sort of thing.  What makes "Samson" somewhat interesting is that it's being released on the same day as "Black Panther." and I can't help but wonder if this might be their version of alternative viewing.  Well, it doesn't make a lot of difference, ti's not going to do that well at the box office and in the end it will pass, just like the faux infrastructure plan.

2 comments:

  1. that stupid buybull movie will be in the theater 2 weeks tops and fold like a rug.

    where the fuck are the states supposed to get the money to pay for infrastructure improvements?

    and fuck that orange asshole's border wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evidently the Idiot Jerk wants to eliminate funding for the National Endowment to the Arts and to Humanities which makes sense since Republicans have never been either artistic or human.

      Delete