Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Digging Holes

So, we'll be seeing the sun for a bit today, but then for the next week that golden globe will vanish, hiding behind a cloud.  Forecasters are saying that there are also going to be torrential rains hiding in that same cover.  Temps will barely make it into the 70s (F).  This means that Autumn has arrived.  

Yesterday was another feeling under the weather cold day.  I was taking Sudafed until I got to wondering just how long the med stayed in my system.  Well, Sudafed cause the tiny blood vessels in your nose to tighten, which why your drainage stops.  Unfortunately, it causes other blood vessels around your body to tighten, too, and is not recommended for people with hypertension (high blood pressure.)  Just as I'm  borderline glaucomic, and borderline diabetic, I'm also borderline hypertensive, so I stopped taking the Sudafed.   Lucky for me I've had this silly rhinitis for a week, they symptoms have pretty much run their course.  All I have right now is the occasional dry cough, which is good since I work this afternoon.

So most of yesterday I was napping on and off throughout the day.  Though I've been getting a lot of sleep, I don't feeling rested, so when I finish this, I'm going to go upstairs and take another nape before I go to work.

Here's another thing that Petey Hegseth needs to work on in the Accountability chapter in his skill book.


Believe me, nothing should surprise you/us by now.  Two meritorious bronze stars does not mean competence.  Petey's also shrieking that reports of a higher number of casualties for Orangie's war with Iran are much higher than either he or Orangie will admit.  He's shrieking "fake new, fake news."  Tell, me where have we heard those words before?  Except for the cultists, by now most Americans know that when they hear those words, they're lies.  

And more Main Stream Media members have been banned from the Oval Office because they're nothing but "fake news."  Banning them is not going to stop questions from being asked.  In fact, banning them will make people believe things are even worse than they already are.  These people don't understand that they're digging a hole for themselves, and the deeper they dig, the deeper they're going to be buried.


6 comments:

  1. Sorry you're still dealing with a cold. My go-to cold remedy for a good night’s sleep is a shot of Jack with honey and a little lemon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the occasional cough, but otherwise I'm feeling much better.

      Delete
  2. We had 50 degrees going to 63 later, but hey, it’s sunny. We are getting into fall faster than you down south. I hate that it is now dark when I get up in the morning. A lot of our provinces now do daylight savings time year round and I expect ours will do so but not yet. That is a very significant amount of jet parts gone missing! Pete will be going under that bus soon I expect. Glad you are feeling better. I only use the netty pot when I have nose things going on. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in total agreement, it's dark in the morning, and dark when I'm coming home from work. Colds usually run their course in 7-10 days and I'm on day 7, and it's nearly gone.

      Delete
  3. What can go wrong when you put a drunken, white supremacist, bumbling talking head in charge of the military?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's see, it seems as though he also wants to start a Holy war.

      Delete