Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

The kiss

My brother and his wife stopped by last night to see the dogs, notice I said 'to see the dogs' and not me.  You see, they love my dogs.  They own aging Lhasa Apsos which sleep quite a bit.  Mine, on the other hand, are big and bouncy and full of life.  Lilly will be 2 in August (on my brother's birthday, as a matter of fact) and Seig just had his 5 month birthday.  Lilly doesn't like to be picked up, but Seig does so my brother always picks him up every chance he gets.  Last evening was no different.  Usually Seig just hangs there, but last night was different, he gave my brother a 'thank you sir.'


That's right, a big smacking surprise kiss.  I can't wait to see my brother pick him up when he gets to be a year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment