Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Red Cars

As I'd said earlier, I'm gong to be getting a new car in July, after the house has been paid off.  I was talking to a friend at work and she suggested a new Volvo.  I've seen the new Volvo SUV's and they are nice, but, as I said to her, "it's all about the money."  Not that I couldn't afford one, but I have dogs.  And I take those dogs places.  I take them to the park several times a week, and because they're Boxes, they drool, and they shake their heads, so I'm looking for something that's fully loaded but not as expensive.  I want to be able to cart things around and not cringe when I open the tailgate.  Leather is okay, but not black leather.  That's what I have now and it's horrendous with dogs.

Reflecting on a car deal
Oh, and I want it to be red.  My first car was a red Mustang.  I owned a red truck for 12 years (I usually hold on to my vehicles), and my first Honda was red.  My CR-V would have been red but Honda decided that year they weren't going to have red cars.  I've already been told by one dealer that I may have to chose a different color if I want a 2016, which means I may have to order a 2017.  Of course, there's nothing wrong with a brand new 2016.  I'm not one of those people who need to have the latest updates, it just has to be new.  And, as I said before, it has to be red.

2 comments: