Another cool morning here in Central PA. The outside temp was 59 (F) when I got up. That's really good sleeping weather. We have another day of abundant sunshine scheduled. According to the long range forecast this weather should be sticking around for the next 2 weeks. What isn't in the forecast is rain. This means I'll be watering my garden.
If you're wondering how my raised bed garden survived that storm we had last Saturday, the answer is fine. Except for one tomato plant that blew over, I's suspecting it's a goner.
Much yard cleanup was done yesterday. As I'd mentioned before, I did wear my heart rate monitor. Total work time was 1 hour and 15 minutes. The last half hour I was averaging 130 beats per minute, burned 415 calories. Everything was going well until my chainsaw broke. Damn. I could probably have spent some time trying to fix it, but chose instead to order another with same day delivery from the orange retailer I work for. Well, the new saw was never delivered. I checked before I went to bed and saw that delivery had been scheduled to between 6 AM and 8 PM today, so I cancelled. They had over 5 hours to get it delivered and failed. What they want you to do is pay for an expedited delivery with the guarantee that your purchase will arrive in 3 hours or less.
Anyway, my yard went from looking like this:


Gym Jordan is the Original GOP Pedophile Protector.™
ReplyDeleteAnd those Democrats are fools.
We had a few large branches come down during a storm over the weekend, but nothing like your damage. It was basically just hauling the branches out of the yard.