Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Resealable!

Yesterday, while I was trying to find a watchband, I purchased some white socks for work.  They are always a name brand, I learned a long time ago that the elastic in cheap, generic socks tears apart in a couple of weeks.  At that point I roll them into balls and they become dog toys.  When I went to open the bag I discovered the socks were in a resealable package.  Excuse me, but isn't that a bit odd?


Socks don't go stale, so it's not like you're trying to keep them fresh.  I keep my socks in a sock drawer, so there's no need for me to put them back in the package.  This isn't to say that there isn't anybody out there who wouldn't wash their socks, fold them up, and put them back in package for storage.  Or perhaps there is some individual out there who only takes a pair out when they're needed.  I know I wouldn't.  There is also the possibility of repurposing the bag...  Or, maybe it's just one of life's little absurdities.  Socks in a resealable bag, now that's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment