Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, July 27, 2018

You Fool

Friday.  I don't work today.  This is nice.  I will have to work for 5 days in a row starting tomorrow, but that's okay.  The sun came out this AM.
Yesterday was a good day.  The sun came out yesterday as well.  My basement floor is mostly dry so I can do laundry.  Not that I fear running out of skimpies, I'm fairly well stocked when it comes to under attirements.  What made yesterday good, besides the sun?  I got up at 0430, and worked, and when I got home I got in 25 minutes of cardio.  The new routine is, after almost 3 weeks, beginning to fit me comfortably.  This is what my life was like 10 years ago, before International Paper decided to outsource my job to Krakow, Poland.  Isn't it amazing what can happen to a person in a mere decade.
The dogs are much happier today as well.  They're not too wild about dashing between the raindrops.  With the sun out, they can poop and pee to their heart's content without having to worry about getting wet. 
Yesterday a customer came up to the flooring desk and asked a couple of laminate questions.  I asked him how the weather was and he frowned.  "It's hot.  Too hot."  I really had to bite my tongue to keep from saying "You fool."  Some areas of the state are still under flood warnings.  A lot of people have seen their lives get washed away because of the torrential rains, and this middle-aged, white man is complaining about the heat. 
The same thought flashed through my head when I heard Jim Jordan wants to run for Paul Ryan's seat.  'You fool!  You sat with stoppered ears, while students were being sexually assaulted because you saw no benefit in complaining!"  He did tack on a caveat regarding the need for Republican control of the House.  Doesn't he realize that when the House turns blue ethics investigations into his past, immoral behavior will be started?  It's enough to make you laugh.  "You fool!"
Then there's Jeff Sessions...  A lot of people are looking at him now and shouting "You fool."  He and his high school chanters, his racist 'zero tolerance' towards Latinos.  Even his church denounced his false piety.  Doesn't he think he's special?
Oh, and Michael Cohen has flipped!  That news is almost enough to send Democrats and Centrists into hysterics. 


Right now, Michael is pointing his finger at the Idiot Jerk in the White House and laughing, "You fool!"

2 comments:

  1. it's FABULOUS that cohen is singing like the fat lady in the opera! so many more juicy tidbits to be revealed!

    ReplyDelete