The temp on my inside thermostat is 76 (F), outside the temp is 71 (F), go figure. One forecast for this afternoon has our temp in the low 80s (F), while another has our high in mid 70s (F). That's another go figure. Next Wednesday, if the forecasters happen to be correct, our afternoon high will be 58 (F). That'll be a chilly day.
And I did take off yesterday because of "the cold." The plan was to sleep away the afternoon. Well, that sort of happened. I have a dog who thinks that whenever I'm home, it's play time. You have no idea how many times we played fetch with his pink pig. I am surprised that my sides are sore from coughing, or maybe they're sore from sneezing. Anyway, the Sudafed is good at keeping my passage clear and the coughing/sneezing to a minimum. After I finish this, I'm going to take one and then take a nap.
I'm scheduled to have lunch today with one of my editors. Wish me luck.
My neighbors were arguing loudly about their car this morning. They had 2, but 1 went into the shop about a month ago, so for her to have a car she needs to drive him almost an hour to work, and then pick him up when his shift is done. Neither is happy about this. Making the situation worse, occasionally someone will park a small, Chevy in front of their house. She hates this. I don't think she understands that she doesn't own the street. Several times she's parked so close to the Chevy it looked like their bumpers were touching, she's going to be a bitch about this.
And I made chili with vegetables from my garden! Tasty!!

He will damage/demolish the Kennedy Center in the dark of night, the same way he destroyed historical building facades in NYC against court orders. Because nobody tells the bloated orange diaper baby he can’t do something.
ReplyDeleteThat's what a lot of people are worried about.
DeleteJail. I want jail for the regime.
ReplyDeleteAnd I want The Little Johnson to be the prison bitch of his cell block.
Jail would be fine, maybe San Quentin.
DeleteHope you feel better soon. Even jail would be too good for them. Just send them to one of the rumps prison camps, I understand they are not first class. Gigi
ReplyDeleteI'm not coughing as much. Maybe we can put him in one of those telephone booth size cages they have in Florida.
DeleteTrumpenführer tore out the East wing of the White House, so don’t be surprised if he orders the tear down of the Kennedy Center no matter what any court decides.
ReplyDeleteAs for Mikey Johnson, reality is going to hit him hard in his pathetic ass, come November !
Rex in DC
I think a lot of Republicans think they're might lose, however, if they do, they'll be allowed to do business as usual... and that ain't gonna happen.
Delete