Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bruce Jenner gave an interview last eveing

I didn't watch it.  I don't have cable.  Even if I did, I wouldn't have watched it.  Truthfully?  I have zero interest in the story.  Remember, he's a Kardashian, even if only through marriage, the family who have turned self-promotion into a dirty art form.  Unless he / she starts going to events and begins to publicly speak about transgender people deal with, all he's done is make a lot of money from an interview.  Has he had the actual surgery yet?  I don't know, I didn't watch the interview.  If he hasn't, and is only doing hormone therapy, he isn't truly a woman.  Two years from now he can change his mind.


Yes, this is me being cynical.  I can't see him standing up for transgender rights unless he is getting paid to do so.  I can see him fading out of sight now that everything has been revealed, unless, of course, someone waves a check.  Maybe I'll be proved wrong.  Perhaps he will become a truly vocal spokesperson for transgendered individuals every where.  Some how I doubt that will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment