Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, April 13, 2015

It's a Beautiful Day

Yepper, it's a beautiful day here in sunny, central Pennsylvania,  They're forecasting the temperature to hit 74 so in anticipation I've propped open both the back storm door as well as the back door so the dogs can have free rein to run.  That's one of the joys of having a large section of my side and back yard fenced in, the dogs can go in and out as often as their little hearts desire.  So, where are they on this beautiful spring day?  Lilly is sleeping on the sofa and Sig is snoring at my feet.  They had been chasing each other around outside but all that exercise has tuckered them out.


Earlier I'd moved one of the kitchen chairs to the mud room at the back door and sat there in the sun for a bit.  It was very nice.  And of course I didn't just sit there, I also re-organized the cardboard recycling bins.  That's right, I recycle cardboard.  Anyway, that kept me busy for about 5 minutes.  The waiting is really beginning to get monotonous.  In 7 days I go for my Pre-Op blood work and 16 days after that I have my surgery, and then there's another 15 days until my first Post-Op appointment.  This means I will not be able to drive for at least another 38 days.  Holy Crap, how will I survive?  Let's hope we have a lot of beautiful days between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment