Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Paul McCartney - tonight

I'm really not sorry to say it, but I'm going to have to miss tonight's episode of Trumpalooza.  I missed last nights' episode as well, but did find it hilarious that Melanoma Trump sort of plagiarized Michelle Obama.  You have to remember, he didn't marry her because she was smart, he married her because she was a model.
Anyway, I'm missing tonight's episode because my brother and I are going to see Paul McCartney at the Hershey Stadium.  We have good seats.  No, we didn't get the VIP seating in order to actually meet Sir Paul in person.  And we didn't get the minor VIP seats where you get let in early so you can watch the sound check.  We just got the regular, very good, expensive seats.  In case you're wondering where they're at, I posted the seating chart below.

I hear he puts on a really good show, plays a lot of Beatles music.  I'm really looking forward to it.  In fact, it's kind of like not real.  My brother, who is 52, says he's probably going to scream like a 12 year old girl and faint.  I hope not.  That would be embarrassing.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT SEATS! have a wonderful time seeing a living legend!

    sir paul got a good write-up here: http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/20160713_Paul_McCartney_is_a_crowd-pleaser_at_sold-out_Citizens_Bank_Park.html

    my fave beatle is ringo.

    ReplyDelete