Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Pump it up

Well, today is Friday and that seems a bit odd.  I get to go back to work today.  I'm starting a 4 day stint until my next 2 days off.  Next week I'm only scheduled for 32 hours, which is fine with me.  After that, however, it looks like I'll be doing 40 per week.
I see that the Idiot Jerk's spawn is divorcing.  So, like what's odd about that?  He'll end up buying some other bottled blonde, trophy whore who will pop out another couple of spawn.  Just because they have money doesn't mean they're not breeders.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't part of the pre-nup.  You know, the more eggs that get fertilized, the bigger the settlement... there's always going to be a settlement.  Like clockwork, you know?
Outside, it's snowing.  You have to keep in mind that we're still in winter, for another week or so.  Last year, here in Central Pa, we got 3 feet of snow around this time.  This is just flurries.  Of course, that doesn't stop me from looking to see if the trees have started to bud.  My tulips are coming, so are my daffodils.  You just can't keep Mother Nature down.
Speaking of mothers, I went to see mine yesterday.  She's fine.  I'd gotten a call from her a couple of days ago.  She needed batteries for her remote.  When I got there, the old batteries were on one of her end tables.  She told me she hadn't been able to watch TV for a few days.  So, I asked her, why she wasn't using the remote my sister bought her a month ago.  It was sitting right beside her phone, so I picked it up and gave it to her.  Voila.  She can watch TV again.  For those who don't know, this is how dementia works.  That, and what she talks about is a combination of old memories mixed up with a lot of fiction.
I was going to try and get a bike ride in yesterday afternoon but ended up working on this other project.  My thoughts were that I'd get it in this AM... however the dogs got me up at 0430 and I ended up taking a little nap afterwards.  Luckily I did get in 40 minutes of free weights.  Holy Mackerel, my biceps are getting bigger!  Who'd have thought?

Not mine

Just thinking... maybe I'll pump it up tomorrow and take a picture.

4 comments:

  1. We like muculses......especially that Anne Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, maddie, certain muscles make us happy. other muscles help us walk and lift and sit.

    ReplyDelete