Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, September 12, 2026

The Saudis find Karma

We've got 62 (F) outside and once again, the temps are predicted to hit the low 80s (F).  We did manage to hit that 80(F).  We're going to be repeating yesterday's forecast today.  If those people who predict the weather are correct, our daily highs from now on should be sailing through the upper 70s (F).  That is until we get to Indian Summer.

Yesterday was quite the solemn day.

Berkheimer's came to service my furnace around 0800.  The tech was training a new person.  He said he was supposed to do both the furnace and the central air.  I told him to just do the furnace, I'll have him back in the spring for the central air.  My brain thinks that the furnaced should be serviced prior to the heating season, and the central air prior to the cooling season.  I guess it doesn't really matter.  I shall have to work on being more flexible since have both units serviced at the same time will cost me less money.

The pain of 9/11 seemed stronger on this anniversary, perhaps because so much of what's happening today in the world seems to stem from that moment in our history.  

I did go to my local Giant supermarket for fresh fruit and bones for Howie.  While I was there, I bought him a new toy.  A pink pig.  He loves it.


I understand the Orange Anus gave a... "fiery," speech at the Pentagon yesterday, after he woke up from his nap.  I don't know if it was fiery or not, since I didn't see a single clip on social media other than those of him snoozing away.  By now most people know, except for his cultists, that every time he opens his mouth, the only thing that comes out is yada, yada, yada.  He is not now, nor will he ever, be considered a wise man.  One of the things not included in his yada, yada, yada was that the Saudis asked him to attack Yemen.  To be honest, I don't doubt they expected him to do what they wanted, after all, isn't that why they paid him $5+ billions of dollars?  Unfortunately for the Saudis, America has wasted so many bombs and missiles on Iran we don't have them to spare.  And the Houthis, from Yemen, have taken over a major Saudi pipeline. If the Saudis want the Houthis stopped, they're going to have to use their own army, and Orangie's war will expand.  Expect gas to get more expensive soon.  And what is Orangie planning on doing?  Play golf in Ireland.  So, what we're seeing might possibly be the beginning of Karma for the Saudi Royal Family, since they were the ones who funded 9/11.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't see him at all and would have changed the channel had he appeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only saw pictures of him sleeping, that's about all I could stomach.

      Delete
  2. The House of Saud, finally getting a comeuppance of sorts. We attack Iran, and Libya and Iraq before that, when it’s Saudi Arabia that should be brought down once and for all.
    Leave it to the Houthis to put the Saudis, the House of Saud and their deranged Wahhabists in their place.
    Now they get a well deserved taste of the hell they have brought to the Mid-East and the World. No mercy for the damned !
    -Rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's rather amusing. They've always had others do their dirty work thinking no one noticed.

      Delete