Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sometmes

So we got down to 61 (F) overnight.  I did get out the red blanket.  Sleeping was fine.  According to those in charge of predicting the weather, today's temps will not be climbing out of the 70s (F).  That's fine.  I do enjoy the changing of the seasons.  Except for about 2.5 weeks of blistering heat, this summer hasn't been that bad here in Central PA temperature wise, however, we did get those storms.  As a customer said to me at work yesterday, "we've had some very unusual storms."  They've been large, for one thing, covering 3-4 counties with thunder and lightning at the same time.

I worked in the Paint department yesterday.  I like mixing paint.  I get to chat with a lot people about a host of different subjects.  I once had a young man hand me one of Jesus's business cards.  I told him he could keep it, that solicitation was not allowed in the store.  While he didn't raise his voice, he did tell me that I was "damned and would burn in hell for all eternity."  These people are rare.  Mostly, people chat about their paint projects.  Some of them are fascinating.  Yesterday I talked with 2 different customers who were paint brick, one was a fireplace, the other a cinderblock wall in her basement.; different types of brick, different types of applications.  It's fun to help people.

My front porch is large, around 7 feet by 10 feet.  Sometimes things walk on my front porch, sometimes birds, sometimes squirrels.  Sometimes Howie sees them and finds them fascinating.


And yesterday Orangie did the unimaginable.  He went from Orange to Brown.  Someone said that Natalie Harp told him he'd look younger as a brunette.  People are laughing, and sometimes they're just at a loss of words.


And the comedy team of Witkoff and Kushner met with Brownie's blow bro Vlad.  There's a clip of them showering him with praise.  One of the things Witkoff said was "years from now we'll look back on this and your story will be the greatest."  Yepper, an American said that to a war criminal.  Sometimes stupid people say stupid things.  Sometimes history looks back and says, "yep, that was the greatest piece of ass kissing ever recorded."








No comments:

Post a Comment