Our outside temp here in Central PA was a cool 48 (F) this morning when I climbed out of bed. My downstairs thermostat registered the inside temp as 66 (F). We have definitely returned to sweat shirt/pants weather. This afternoon our high is supposed to be in the low to mid 70s (F), again, not bad. Tomorrow, however, a pesky Nor'easter is supposed to bring us more rain... like we need it.
Yesterday much was accomplished besides a baking of the bread. The front lawn was mowed, too. The upstairs (1st floor for you Europeans) was winterized.
And I downloaded a new video game. This means I just finished Star Wars, Zero Company. I'd like to say that this was a super game... but to be honest, it was just okay. My biggest problem was that it wasn't long enough. Quests were on some odd timetable, you only had 3 or less cycles to play them before they disappeared. Once they were gone, they were completely gone, the only way you could play through them was by going back to an earlier saved game. The new game is Kingdom Come, Deliverance II and takes place in Bohemia in the 1600th century. There is lots of melee. You can find a lot of joy in clubbing the hell out of a Westphalian.
I also learned yesterday that I can subscribe to Netflix through my T-Mobile and save myself $9 a month. I will be doing that later this morning. I can also do the same thing for Apple TV and save myself $11, but since I've already paid for a year, I have to see how that works.
And Orangie met with Xi yesterday and, once again, revealed his soul to the world.

I think whatever Congress tries now, and they can't because they aren't working now, is Too Little Too Late.
ReplyDeleteTwo of my friends recently visited the US from Europe and they commented how miserable and unhappy everyone seemed. They'd never sensed it so bad. I told them this currently administration is very draining and exhausting. It's a shame our international neighbors and friends can even see it...and feel sorry for us.
ReplyDeleteYour dear leader fell all over the Chinese leader humiliating himself once again. I like watching the daily beast on YouTube. I don’t understand why Americans call the Canadian system communism. We pay a load of taxes to have our “free” health care. We are just a bit kinder towards those who are in need. Health care for everybody keeps us in better shape and we have a longer lifespan than Americans. My son in law has a condition where he needs to go to hospital every two weeks, no cost, just show his health card.He has regular scheduled appointments with his specialist too. We have better care than what is reported in the US. So many of your doctors are relocating to Canada because of the paperwork involved down there and also Trump.Gigi
ReplyDeleteYou'll get no argument from me when it comes to who has better health care, our system's totally based on selfishness and greed.
Delete