Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Friday, September 18, 2026

The Cold, the Chili, and the Midterms.

The temp on my inside thermostat is 76 (F), outside the temp is 71 (F), go figure.  One forecast for this afternoon has our temp in the low 80s (F), while another has our high in mid 70s (F).  That's another go figure.  Next Wednesday, if the forecasters happen to be correct, our afternoon high will be 58 (F).  That'll be a chilly day.

And I did take off yesterday because of "the cold."  The plan was to sleep away the afternoon.  Well, that sort of happened.  I have a dog who thinks that whenever I'm home, it's play time.  You have no idea how many times we played fetch with his pink pig.  I am surprised that my sides are sore from coughing, or maybe they're sore from sneezing.  Anyway, the Sudafed is good at keeping my passage clear and the coughing/sneezing to a minimum.  After I finish this, I'm going to take one and then take a nap.

I'm scheduled to have lunch today with one of my editors.  Wish me luck.

My neighbors were arguing loudly about their car this morning.  They had 2, but 1 went into the shop about a month ago, so for her to have a car she needs to drive him almost an hour to work, and then pick him up when his shift is done.   Neither is happy about this.  Making the situation worse, occasionally someone will park a small, Chevy in front of their house.  She hates  this.  I don't think she understands that she doesn't own the street.  Several times she's parked so close to the Chevy it looked like their bumpers were touching, she's going to be a bitch about this.

And I made chili with vegetables from my garden!   Tasty!!


I understand Orangie's mad at the South Koreans because they're refusing to send troop to help us in Middle East.  This happens when you shit on allies.  Honestly, we always knew he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but saying he is dim doesn't quite drive home the point.  He is politically inept. 

So, a judge said the administration needs to provide him with a notice in writing at least 30 days before Orangie starts demolishing the Kennedy Center.  The problem with that is our loser in Chief is just going to ignore that, because that's what he always does.

Finally, I have to chuckle every time I hear Mikey Johnson, or someone else of his ilk, saying that if the Democrats get in power Impeachment will be the word of the day for the next 2 years.  He simply doesn't understand that at this point in time, 3/4 of the American people want more than impeachments.


No comments:

Post a Comment