Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Who's Next

 Our outside temp is in the high 50s (F) and we have high wind gusts.  We are being hit by the outer bands of the Nor'easter.  Looking at the weather maps, the storm appears to have come ashore in New Jersey with the heaviest rains drenching Philadelphia... meaning this is a big storm.  Our high today will hit the low 60s (F).  Inside, the temp seems to have settled at 68 (F).  Believe me, that's a nice temp for transitioning to cooled Autumn temps.

This will be a short one because I slept in until 7.  Usually I'm up at least an hour earlier, however this happens when you're dealing with cooler temps and warming blankets.

I got 2 more measures yesterday, which means I'm leading the department.  That's not bad for a part-timer.

And there was food!  As I said before, we're having our Success Sharing bonus and to celebrate we're having Fiesta Days, with tacos and tortillas.  And there's no supervision meaning us grazers can... well, graze to our heart's content.

I saw this picture and thought, hhhhmmm, I wonder who's next.


Evidently Iran has said that a peace deal is on the table, the same deal that's been on the table since June.  The Orange Anus said, "no deal."  He's also said that the bombing campaign will begin again after the midterms.  Speculation is that he's actually threatening the United States.  What he's really saying is "vote Republican or I'm going to devastate your lives with high gas prices, high food prices, higher prices all around."  This is not the "art of the deal," but then he never was the wheeler dealer he claimed to be.  That's why he has all of his bankruptcies.  He's dumb.  He has no idea how bad the retribution is that's coming his way.  Some Republicans are figuring that out, like Byron  Daniels.  This is a good thing.  Enjoy their fear.


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha…it took me a minute to understand the picture. At first glance it looked like an old album cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is based on an old The Who album cover, and the album was called Who's Nest.

      Delete
  2. Or .... Vote Blue and hobble the asshat and his regime.

    ReplyDelete