Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, September 28, 2026

The Rats Are Learning Too Late

Good Morning World.  Our outside temps here in Central PA are in the low 60s (F).  They will climb into the high 60s (F) this afternoon, but that's just the beginning of a mini-warmup.  By Thursday we should be flirting with the low 80s (F) and no, this is not Indian Summer, or whatever you call the annual fall warmup in your neck of the world.  Things might get a lot warmer, too, because there is a "planetary heatwave" (meteorologist word) heading towards California.  That wave will move east, they always do.

Yesterday was a full day at work, and boy were things slow.  We had to deal with rain in the morning and national football in the afternoon.  Because we are centrally located (literally), we have Giants, Eagles, Ravens, and Steeler fans... oh, and Commodore fans, too.  This means that football lovers can pick their poison, so to speak.  No matter which team is playing, shoppers stay home, except for the Asians who are into soccer. 

So, I've begun playing Kingdom Come, Deliverance II and so far there's far more dialog than sword play.  Last night I did have to cook up a chamomile decoction to save Henry Capon, back in the 15th century many people attempted to ply alchemy.  This means I now have a recipe book to carry around.

This pic has garnered so much negative press, the words "negative press" might be an understatement.  It was posted by Dan Scavino Jr., a man who went from being a golf club manager to being Orangie's White House Personnel Manager because.... golf?  Perhaps?


These people are going to be brutalized when the real world tears their delusional world asunder.  I don't think many will survive.

I saw on "Joe, My God," that the Orange Anus attempted to sell American weapons systems to Communist China.  He's still desperately trying to perfect the art of the deal.

And I got a decent chuckle this morning from Steve Beschloss, a conservative writer who is profoundly against this administration.  He's reporting that those Republican Senators and Congressmen who've gone home to work on their re-election campaigns, are horrified to learn that 71% of American utterly despise the Orange Anus.  I've" already mentioned "delusional world," so if you listen closely, you can hear those seams beginning to rip apart.  These people simply refuse to understand that they have become the ultimate minority group.  As Beschloss said, "the rats are learning too late that they should have jumped ship long time ago."


No comments:

Post a Comment