Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, September 7, 2026

Anniversary

Our outside temp was 55 (F) when I woke up this morning.  That meant we had good sleeping weather last night.  Today's high will be either in the high 70s (F) or the low 80s (F).  I don't really care because I'm going to be working on this Labor Day.  The forecast for this week has been revised down.  We will no longer be having highs in the low 90s (F).  Instead, they will be cresting in the upper 80s (F), which is a step in the right direction for Autumn.

And I did work yesterday.  Things were slow.  We're in a holiday weekend and the only shoppers we're going to be getting are those looking for a sale.  Our appliance section did well.  That's where the deals are.  As a result, I got my steps in fast.  And, of course, today is the actual holiday.  As usual, I work.  They're bringing in food.  Someone said mini-tacos.  I guess that means we're going to be eating teeny, weeny, tiny tacos.

And then this happened as well.  


Overnight the Orange Anus has been pumping out all sorts of AI slop on his Truth Social account and bragging about all of the billions of dollars he's made while president.  This is against the law, but why would he care about that.  In his addle-paddled brain he is above the law.  Rules and Regulations have no meaning to him because he's special.  His idea of helping Republicans get out the votes for the midterms is to throw a mini-Republican convention in order to celebrate himself.  Two nights long, he will be speaking on the first night... and in case that isn't enough for his cultists, he's going to be repeating his performance on the 2nd night as well.  I understand Republicans are coming up with excuses to avoid his ego extravaganza.  Sorry guys, it ain't gonna help.  Perhaps you should have thought about your future in politics before selling your soul to the Orange Anus.


1 comment:

  1. You're gonna help me get elected but I have to pay you and then I'm not allowed to speak??

    ReplyDelete