Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Kraft This

We're supposed to hit 86 (F) this afternoon.  That's possible since we're already at 66 (F).  Then, the downhill temp slide begins.  Tomorrow temps are supposed to hit 84 (F) and on Friday they'll barely make it into the 80s (F).  After that our daily highs will be hovering in the mid 70s (F) with overnight lows in the low to mid 50s (F). 

Today's entry started late because for the past 2 days I've been going through a head cold, sore throaty type thing.  I don't feel bad enough to throw my hands up in the air, shrieking "I'm sick," but the stuffy head and the post nasaly drip thing can get quite frustrating.  My sister had given me some Benadryl  about a year ago and while it's not supposed to act like a diuretic, I found myself peeing every  40 minutes, so even though it did stop the nasaly crap from running down the back of my throat, I only took it twice.  In case you haven't figured it out, this whole paragraph is my way of telling you I slept poorly last night.

I don't really have too much planned today because of the stuffy, sneezy, head coldy thing.

Howie's trip to the Vet was canceled.  Here's a thing I learned recently:  Labrador retriever ears are more  susceptible to ear infections than other dogs.  The solution:  instead of cleaning his ears every few months they need to be cleaned every week.

As most of you know, I heat my house with natural gas.  I think it's expensive.  Well, as things turn out, it's not going to be as expensive as home heating oil.  Here's a thing I learned:  home heating oil comes from the same crude oil as diesel fuel.  This means that the price of diesel fuel is going to correlate directly with the price of heating oil, or vice-versa, depending upon how you want to phrase it.  Today's cost is $5.28 a gallon, or about $1200 to fill up your heating oil tank.  Wowza!!  This is just another price Americans are going to have to pay on top of the $50 of $60 it takes to fill up your car's gas tank.


And there's no evidence that Orangie's war with Iran is going to end anytime soon.  While that's important to we home owners, keep in mind that these expenses mean nothing to the  billionaire sycophants surrounding the Orange Anus.  They simply don't care because their universes revolve solely around their own selfishness and greed.  To them, we are nothing.  

And what about the Ed Shereen major faux pas?  He thought he could cater to the billionaire Robert Kraft by staying on the fence.  Ed kicked Macklemore off the tour because of a pro-Palestine speech.  So, all of Ed's opening acts quit.  This morning, Ed's sound engineers quit.  This is not only Ed's problem, it's Bobby Kraft's, another one of those wannabe demi-gods.




No comments:

Post a Comment