Our morning temp was 69 (F) and we have rain in the form of thunderstorms on the way for this afternoon. We're supposed to be in the mid 80s (F) today and the low 80s (F) tomorrow. This time next week our daily highs should be in the low 70s (F). We will officially be in Autumn, so that's about normal.
My cold is proceeding as normal. Sometime last evening I entered the "coughing, sneezing, running nose," stage. If this cold moves along the same trajectory as previous colds, the CSR should begin to disappear sometime this evening. When it comes to colds, my immune system's rather good; they usually run their course in 3-4 days. That doesn't, however, mean that those 3 days are any less unpleasant. According to my Garmin watch (it tracks my sleep), I got about 4 hours of snooze time in last night.
I'm supposed to work this afternoon, but since I have the cold and we're going to have a rainy day (it's already started), I'm going to use personal time and laze away the day. That doesn't mean I'm not going to do anything. I've been doing a bit of research on fingerprints. Did you know you can do that at home? They recommend that you use a very fine white powder, like cornstarch, for dark surfaces and a dark powder, such as cocoa, on light surfaces. Now, I know some of you are wondering why I would be interested in doing fingerprints at home. Well, maybe I'm doing the research for someone else. And I might not be dusting for them in my house. Someone else might be dusting for them... in a cottage in Ireland.
Howie turned his pig toy into a pig hat.

No comments:
Post a Comment