We have 69 (F) outside. There is a bit of a cool weather front moving though the area, so temps will only climb few degrees today. Yesterday, they got warmer than the forecasters had been predicting. The outside temp was 86 (F) when I left the store at 6 PM. How long will this cooling trend last? A few days. Temps are supposed to warm up again on Thursday, but then most of next week is going to be rainy.
And I did work yesterday, and it was boring. The sale that was supposed to come in, didn't. I discovered a $40 charge against my sales goal without any backup. I suspect things are going to get worse.
As I'd said in an earlier blog, I'd put some thought in to monetizing Riding On, well, that ain't happening. They have too many problems with the blog, one being, as they say, consistency. I'm too much of a generalist. There were other reasons, like possible bestiality.... I suppose that means I post too many pictures of Howie in compromising positions. And here I thought all they'd be looking at is the number of hits my blog gets daily. That is not the case. I suppose if I were more ambitious, but again, that's not the case. Maybe if I were younger and didn't mind putting the time and effort into giving them what they want, but again....
And for those who missed this, the Orange Anus actually took 3 planes to Ireland, this number does not include the 5 transport planes which carried his Secret Service and quite a few specialized vehicles because, like any other emperor, he needs a massive motorcade.

There's also a photo of him with the right side of his face sagging.
ReplyDeleteHe's not long for this earth between the cankles, the blotches and scabs, the girth, and the alleged strokes.