We had storms yesterday afternoon. I'm not talking about the windy, blow down trees type, but rather the thunder, and lightening, and torrential rain storms that cause flash flooding. Starting around 2 PM, this storm last at least 2 hours and the rain fell in buckets. Depending upon where in Central PA you live, you got between 1 and 4 inches of rain. The temps dropped as well. We might get more shower this afternoon. I hope not. I want things to dry out.
Nothing was done in lawn cleanup because of yesterday's rain. Today I'm hoping to get out the chainsaw and finish off the remains of the big branch that's in my backyard. I'd also want to start chipping away the hundreds of little branches I tossed up onto the hill.
Otherwise, yesterday was pretty much a meh day. I did go for an 8 mile bike ride in Bavaria. Words were written. And I also played some Balder's Gate 3.
And Amazon made a $2.07 deposit to my bank account yesterday and I have no idea what it's for. Kindle deposits are identified, but this came from Amazon Services which, from what I've been able to discern, deals with 3rd party charges and credits. Amazon did lose a class action lawsuit and is being forced to pay back $2+ billion to customers, so maybe that's my share.
So they had Lindsey Graham's funeral yesterday. I was surprised that in all of the pictures of the mourners, there was not a single escort. Nope, they were all middle-aged and older men wearing black suits. Orangie was there. He gave a rally speech eulogy, and then he took a nap. The internet went viral with this pic.

Soulless is the perfect word to describe the Orange Satan and his minions.
ReplyDeleteI also think it's a pretty good word for conservatives.
DeleteMaybe you should consider Canada. As a senior I pay the first $100 per year for my prescriptions. After that I just pay $4.11 per drug as a dispensing fee. I want to thank your president for his failed war. I just got 20L of gas and it cost me $34.82. He made Lindsey’s funeral about himself, nice friend eh? He couldn’t even stay awake for an hour. Biggest jerk on earth. We are having nice weather today but got a tiny bit of rain yesterday. Maybe you will get to use your new chipper today Gigi
ReplyDeleteI'm actually pretty lucky when it comes to prescriptions because I'm a war veteran. I try to drive infrequently, so while gas is expensive, I only need to fill my tank once every 2 weeks.
Delete$2.07!!!!!! Don't go spending it all in one place now.
ReplyDeleteReally? I was thinking of booking a cruise.
DeleteHahaha
ReplyDeleteDid you mean Rent Boys? You naughty boy. Lady G’s funeral was a shitshow (did you hear what Hannity say about her going to Mar a Lardo in HEAVEN? Tacky c*nt).
And Cankles was dozing off, missing eating Tic Tacs (no motor skills left) and farting/pooping in his Depends. That poor dude behind him! 🤣
XOXO
I think everybody feels sorry for that fool sitting behind him. I missed the tic-tac. I saw Hannity said something, but tried to ignore it.
DeleteThis Medicare bullshit is why this grifting lying never giving a flying fuck about We The People who aren't rich and male and white and Nationalist Christians, AKA Nat-C's, is why we need to band together and vote the fuckers out.
ReplyDeleteI was surprised they publicly let that cat out of the bag so early, they had been hoping to weaponize it against Democrats.
Delete