Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sourpuss Trump

And  we have rain.  Serious drizzling is occurring. Today's afternoon high might reach the mid 70s (F). Just a remind, the start of Autumn is less than 2 weeks away.  For those who love the heat of summer and who live in Central Pa, fear not.  California is going through a heat thing right now and since the Earth spins on an axis, that thing will move east.  However, whether that thing edges a bit north on its eastward journey, or moves parallel, staying mostly to the south is anybody's guess.

Work yesterday was boring.  Today, because of the overcast skies, and on and off drizzle, things will slower.  While being bored is not fun, getting paid to be bored isn't bad.  Besides, that sale I thought I lost looks like it might go through this afternoon.  Unfortunately, that sale will not be large enough for me to hit my sale's goal for this week, but then my goal is rather high for a part-time associate.

I just got a weather update, the rain is supposed to end in a few hours.  This would be really good sleeping weather.

And Orangie is in Ireland, and the Irish people are having none of his bullshit.  He left a 3 minute meeting with Prime Minister looking cranky as hell.  She didn't fawn like a sycophant.  We need more world leaders treating him like the moldering dung heap he is.  This is what you call a sourpuss. 


Of course, we suddenly have all those wannabe big brains now telling us we need to begin slowing down the development of AI.  One of the researches said that it might kill the human race in 10 years, however, he didn't say how.  There are 2 schools of thought, one is that AI will do something insidious to destroy us, the other is that the AI bubble is going to burst causing the world's economy to come crashing down.  Such an event would not wipe out humanity, however, it would decimate the billionaire class.  I'm thinking the researcher was talking about the latter, especially with the likes of Sam Altman, and Elonia Musk; without their bank accounts, these people are nothing.  




10 comments:

  1. We have a lovely day here 70 degrees going to 79 and no rain. I was delighted with the UNwelcome Ireland gave the rump. It was well deserved. You are right about world leaders, they need to grow a pair and go after the big baby bully. He is really just a weak pouty little boy who always gets his way. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather forecasters were wrong here and our high this afternoon was 86 (F).

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see the billionaire class come crashing down. Fuck them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they understand this is a distinct possibility.

      Delete
  3. That photo is priceless!
    I’m curious about how your work goals are set? Does big box management have a secret algorithm based on prior years? Does it account for your hours being reduced? So many questions!
    It’s been rainy in SW Ohio and the hours of sunlight are greatly reduced. I dread winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weekly goals are set by: hours worked, and the $$ of your open quotes., which is why I cancel quotes out as soon as I know they're not going to sell.

      Delete
  4. I saw some Irish folks who had created balloons, one of Putin buttfucking Cankles, and one of Bibi fucking Cankles; the balloons bobbed and weaved and it really looked like he was getting their shafts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually saved one, now all I have to do is figure out how to copy it over into bloggrer.

      Delete
  5. I was happy to buy dates from Iran today and to not buy some lovely looking potatoes from America. My gas today was $1.82 per litre, thank you donald. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dates are delicious. And sadly, your gas prices, like ours, will be going up.

      Delete