Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Prepare Yourself

We had a few showers yesterday afternoon around 4 PM as the cold front moved over us heading eastward.  No terrible storms announced the arrival of cooler temps, but they are here.  For a few  brief days T-shirt and shorts weather returned.  Those temps are fast falling away.  Today's high will be in the low 70s (F), tomorrow's in the high 60s (F).  Overnight lows will be down in the 40s (F).  This is Autumn.

Yesterday was sort of an on and off busy day.  I cleaned windows, I wished that meant that the world was a lot clearer, and it is in my backyard.  I also bought a new pair of work pants at Community Aid.  I suspect that my days of buying new clothing are over.  I am in the casual years of my life, and believe me, they are so nice.

Today is a work day, and because today is the first Saturday of the month there will be a Kid's Workshop taking place.  This means that my afternoon will be spent in the paint department.  

The East Pennsboro Newsletter arrived yesterday detailing everything that's going to be happening in the community for the next quarter.  Besides updating me on what's going on in the senior center, it also let me know that our Halloween parade is October 21.  This is important because they shut down a lot of roads for the parade and on more than one occasion I've had to take a seriously alterative route to get home from work; preplanning is imperative.

I got my mail-in ballot and it's filled out and waiting to go.


Rather than mailing it out, this year I'm going to be driving it to the drop box in Carlisle, a twenty minute ride.  

And you know the Orange Anus is going to try and do screwup the midterms.  He may try to enact the Insurrection Act to put troops at polling places, of course that will be appealed.  Even if there is a Blue Wave, he will be doing as much damage as possible until those Senators and Congressmen are sworn in.  One of the things he'll be doing is selling pardons, lots and lots of pardons.  We'll end up knowing who all is in the Epstein files because he's going to pardon each and every one of them... for a small fee.  Prepare for an onslaught of Executive Orders.  He'll be signing EOs faster than Natalie Harp can change his diaper.  He will also start stealing everything that isn't bolted down... literally.  There will also be wonton destruction in each and every government office; files will be erased, records will be copied and sold to the highest bidder, and computer systems destroyed.  George W.  did something on a lesser scale.  As a result, massive numbers of Americans will rise up and stomp the shit out of the Republican party, the conservative movement, and Evangelical Christians, holding them all to blame.


1 comment:

  1. Canada is buying millions of drones to protect itself from an American incursion across the border but after the deal was signed as I understand it, the rump family bought heavily into the manufacturing company. That is very concerning to us. We need to be making them here without any rumps involved. Gigi

    ReplyDelete