We're supposed to have a scorcher today... at least an October scorcher. Our afternoon high will be sitting in the mid 80s (F). Humidity will be rising. There were showers this morning, but none around my house. Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat of today except the showers will be storms as a cold front moves through the area. Yepper, tomorrow's high will be in the mid 80s (F) and Saturday's high will be in the low 60s (F). I might actually need to turn on my heat.
And yesterday was another big Autumn cleaning day! There's spring cleaning and then there's fall cleaning. With one you prepare to summerize your home, the other winterizes. And there are also Howie cleaning days, they happen much more frequently out of necessity. Howie is a walking, barking, hair storm. There are times when he is a shedding extravaganza, more so in the spring then at any other time of the year. It's almost as though my house is super hirsute and in constant need of barbering.
I'm working this afternoon, and I will no longer be a specialist. All of my schedules have been changed and I'm not listed as "aisle maintenance." This means I no longer have any metrics and those measure I got last week will be processed by another associate. That's fine with me.
This was a headline this morning's Washington Post and I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised.

No comments:
Post a Comment