Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

A Little Later Today

 I had breakfast with my brother this morning, so today's running a little late.

We have a chilly day on tap here in Central PA.  Our high this afternoon is expected to be in the low 60s (F).  Right now our outside temp is 48 (F).  We are supposed to have full sunshine, which is nice.  Most of my windows have a southern exposure so all of that bright sunshine pouring in through them will keep things at a constant temp.  My heat is set to go on if the temp drops below 68 (F) and so far that hasn't happened.

I did work yesterday.  Things were very slow at the flooring desk, which is where I spent most of my time since I was the only one in the department.  I also did a lot of aisle work since that's my new job description.  One of the full time specialists is talking about stepping down out of his position and moving to a different department.  He sometimes rushes through his sales without checking carefully, making mistakes that management is tired of correcting.  One of the appliance specialists is thinking of doing the same thing.  He had himself switched to a plumbing sales associate so he wouldn't have any metrics, but then stayed in the appliance department because he didn't want to work in plumbing.  Well, he's an appliance specialist again with metrics and he's upset because he's not going to be held accountable.  I suspect he will end up resigning.

As for breakfast with my brother, he's against the war, yet he still supports the Orange Anus. I suspect this is because for years Republicans have deluded themselves into believing that with the right conservative leadership, massive numbers of Americans would simply choose to become conservatives.  Republicans have been delusional since Reagan, so there's no fixing them.  He did say that if the GOP suffers badly during the midterms it's their own fault.  He's still not making the connection that he, himself, is one of the  millions who are to blame simply because of who they elected.

And, of course, last night this happened.


I actually saw the clip of him saying this.  His words are directed solely at his base.  No one else in America condones this evil.  Threats like this will not make him popular, nor will they win him supporters. I don't doubt he says things like this because his dementiated brain actually believes this and has no problem with a foreign government taking out Americans on American soil.  Comments like this might be one of the reasons Fox Entertainment is no longer carrying his rallies.  Perhaps Rupert has learned that airing hate like this is like walking into quicksand, without help there is no way out, and I'm fairly certain at this point that no one is going to throw Ruppie a rope to save his network.  The truth is that the Ellisons might actually be hoping for something like that to happen, since that might propel one of their Fox Lite channels into the number one propaganda slot.





No comments:

Post a Comment