Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Saturday, October 10, 2026

Franklin Graham: Charlatan

We'll have sunshine today... for at least a bit.  Depending upon which weather forecaster you're turning to for information, afternoon highs will either be in the high 60s (F) or low 70s (F).  Of course, rain will be moving into the picture.  Isaias, by then a tropical depression with wind gusts of 38 mph, is supposed to start raining on us a little afternoon, though those winds will be arriving a bit earlier.  Oh, and the rain is supposed to hang around for 3-4 days.  Now, isn't that ducky.

Howie's been pulling the stuffing from his pink pig.  He doesn't seem to understand that I got the squeaker out before he could get a hold of it.  There's something about dogs and squeakers in toys, they like to run around with them in their mouths.  Because they're plastic, it's not good to chew them up and swallow them, so I get them out before they become fodder for his intestinal system.

Things were done yesterday.  Laundry.  I made chicken stew for dinner.  Oh, and when slicing an onion I nicked the forefinger on my left hand... and, of course I was in the kitchen and my bandaids are upstairs... and Howie kept trying to lick it and make it better.  It was an "oh, shit!" moment that lasted about 2 minutes.

And with all the anger and outrage about the Orange Anus deciding we were going to have a public execution, I began wonder if Frankie Graham had made a comment.


For those who don't know, Frankie's dad Billy was an advisor to 13 presidents.  Frankie's not been so lucky.  I've talked before about how I feel this gives him Daddy issues.  In fact, the only president who has given Frankie the time of day has been the Orange Anus.  In return for that, Frankie has thrown his support behind Orangie.  With so many religious leaders, bishops, pastors, ministers, rabbis, expressing outrage of the "execution" announcement, I wondered where Frankie stood on the matter.  Well, Frankie has stayed silent, that means he has no problems with it.  Frankie has always been a failed Christian seeking prominence.  He wants to be the supreme leader of Evangelicalism.  However, Frankie is a charlatan.  I knew this in the early days of Covid.  Frankie used his group Samaritan's Purse to set up a hospital in Central Park to help nurse all of the sick and dying in New York City.  Then Frankie announced that if you were gay, or lesbian, or trans... you could not help, you could not nurse, you could not care for all of those people who were suffering.  He passed judgement.  It was like a punch in my gut when I saw that, and the first words that went through my head were, "Jesus weeps, but not for him."


No comments:

Post a Comment