Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Numb Nuts Hegseth

We have 72 (F) outside with rain on the way... possibly lots of rain.  Inches, maybe.  Our temps are only predicted to rise about 1 or 2 degrees.  If I'm correct, we're getting the rain that inundated Indianapolis.  Let's hope we don't get as much rain as they got.  Tomorrow, things will get warmer, but we're still supposed to get more rain.  Later on in the week our temps should cool down, with daily highs in the mid 70s (F).  

I worked yesterday and it was slow.  I had 2 small sales, so I should have reached my sales goal for the week, but I'm not going to hit my measure goal.  That's life.  The flooring department is seriously underwater when it comes to sales.  We are normally slow this time of year, but this year things are worse.  Affordability is important.  Our carpet installation charge just went up 20 cents per square foot.  In today's economy, every penny counts.

My friend Betsy called yesterday to tell me she had some sort of water issues in her apartment and asked if we could move our plans for today to Tuesday.  No problem.  This is a vacation day for me, so I'm still getting paid, and I never work on Tuesday.  So things are hunky dory.

For the first time in decades the United States does not have a carrier group in the Western Pacific.  Two of our aircraft carriers are in port, San Diego and Long Beach, undergoing repairs.  The USS George Washington is enroute to the Mediterranean to replace the USS Abraham Lincoln.  No carrier group is expected to be in the Pacific for the next few weeks.  This is just another example of numb nuts planning by the weekend Fox host with 2 meritorious bronze stars running our military.


And, just in case you were wondering, this is not top secret information.  All I did was simply Google the question "are there any US carriers in the Western Pacific.  As I look at everything that's going on, I beginning to think that calling Hegseth 'numb nuts" might be too much of a compliment.  And another bit of information that Mainstream Media has failed to report on is the reason the Abraham Lincoln has not been getting supplies is because Iran destroyed our supply bases in the region.  Now Numb Nuts is sending the USS George Washington to suffer the same fate as the Abraham Lincoln.  One of the big problems with Numb Nuts is that he is too stupid to know that he's dumb.  He doesn't know the difference between a strategy and a cover-up.  Should the military rebel against his leadership, I would not be surprised.



4 comments:

  1. Numb nuts is too flattering a name for him. Brainless comes to mind…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He could be both, you know? In fact, he probably is.

      Delete
  2. Gee, who knew a brainless drunken "news" reader could fuck things up so badly.

    ReplyDelete