Bluntness

I've also been told I have little tact, so if this offends you simply ride on.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Pilloried

So, we're having another serious thunderstorm as I type.  We've had some seriously gusty winds and now we have torrential rains.  While the gusts were strong, no more branches (or limbs) were torn from the maple trees behind my house.  Oh, and we also have a lot of thunder and lightning.  The forecast for the coming week is pretty much same old, same old.  Everyday there's the 50% + of having a thunderstorm.  Lucky us.

Of course, fearless Howie wants to go outside.  That ain't happening.

My poblano pepper plant has at lest 8 peppers on it, so now I have to find a pepper recipe.  If I can, I can always dry them.  That's one of the good reasons to have a dehydrator.  

Retail was slow yesterday, in fact retail was slow all of last week.  August is always a slow month because it's family vacation month.  I did manage to get another measure.  That's 3 for the past week.  Someone, somewhere should be happy.  However, that's not going to stop them from beginning Halloween.  We've already gotten a number of questions regarding our orange Halloween buckets.  They are very popular.  I can tell you that we have over 2000 in stock, but they're all in the overhead.  The Halloween setup will probably take place next week, at least for the big stuff.  Yesterday, on one of my laps, I discovered that we already have our not so distinguishable pillows out.


Rumors are swirling that the Orange Anus is going to declare victory in Iran because he's a low IQ president who's in way over his head.  This is because he's an idiot.  One of his many, and I do mean many, problems is that his tiny brain believes he can con his way out of situation, that he can win by lying.  He has always believed he can force capitulation by merely threatening.  He's done this with Iran and they have constantly punched back.  He has spent his entire life lying to himself, and has surrounded himself with liars who constantly feed him false praise.  Now, his incompetency has caught up with him and he's flailing.  They're saying that if the Democrats take both the House and the Senate during the midterms he will be impeached.  Many think he should be jailed.  Personally, I'd like to see him pilloried... literally.  That way the American people can walk by and shout obscenities at him and throw shit at him.  Oh, I'm sure one or two would throw a rotten egg or tomato, but I suspect manny would simply throw shit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment